The following are the Library’s new arrivals between January and May, 2014. They are arranged under the Titles and Author/Publisher:
The least developed countries report 2012.
United Nations Conference on Trade and Development. (UCTAD)
Title: The least developed countries report 2013.
Publisher: United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.( UNCTAD)
- Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Programme (SURE-P) intervention in Nigeria: An Insight and Analysis. AfriHeritage Policy Discussion Paper 2013-02 (Author: Uzochukwu Amakom).
- Agriculture as a Potent Economic Growth Driver for the Nigerian Economy.AfriHeritage Research Paper 9 (Author: Daniel.S.Ugwu, Emeka Nzeh, Uzochukwu Amakom).
- Public Policies, Budgeting and Spending in Anambra State: Analysis of Performances in a Decade (2003-2013).Centre LSD Book Series No.6 (Publisher: African Centre for Leadership, Strategy and Development.
- Nigeria Governance and Development: The New Partnership for Africa's Development.
- CSAE Research Summary 2014.
- West African Financial and Economic Review Vol.10, December 2013, Number 1.
- E-Book of Levy Economics Institute Working Paper Collection Volume.2, Nos.527-782, winter 2014.
- Levy Economics Institute of Bard College Summary, winter 2014, Vol. 23, No. 1
- Levy Economics Institute of Bard College Biennial Report 2012-13
- Levy Economics Institute of Bard College Strategic Analysis, October 2013.
- WAIFEM 2012 Annual Report.
- Healthcare Delivery in Nigeria: Challenges and Prospects (Inaugural Lecture by Senator Hope Uzodinma).
- African Journal of Health Economics. Volume 2, Issue 1, January 2014.
- African Journal of Health Economics. Volume 1, Issue 1, December 2012.
- Monetary Policy Review.2012 (Publisher CBN).
- The official NEPAD Year Book, 2014